DOD contracts in the
Atterbury-Muscatatuck region equal
DOD contracts in the Atterbury-Muscatatuck region equal
A few stats about our Southern Indiana Defense Network region.
#1 Leading Location
Area Development statistically analyzes around 400 MSAs/cities across 21 key economic indicators every year. The combined results identified the top 100 MSAs who are moving in the most upward projection as measured by GMP, job creation, wages and other key economic indicators and whose strengthening economies should be attractive to potential new investment going forward. Learn more.
Other Notable Rankings:
- #1 U.S. Metro for Advanced Manufacturing Specialization (July/August 2015) Read More
- #1 U.S. Metro for Exports (July/August 2015) Read More
- No.1 for Government Efficiency, U.S. News & World Report 2017
- No. 2 for lowest cost of doing business in the nation, CNBC 2017
- Top 10 fastest growing Tech communities, Forbes 2017
- Columbus – 100 Best Communities for Young People (America’s Promise, 2007)
Are you a private sector defense industry representative?
The Southern Indiana Defense Industry Network will help you connect to our unique assets in Southern Indiana.