Located in Jennings County, three miles northeast of the city of North Vernon, the airport was originally developed as an auxiliary for Freeman Airfield in Seymour.
- 5000 foot runway (able to accommodate business jets and turbo-prop aircraft (5000 x 75 ft)
- 2730 foot runway (2730 x 60 ft)
- Modern terminal featuring passenger lobby, conference rooms, high speed wireless access, pilots’ lounge, Meteorlogix weather computer, and a courtesy car
- Flight training and aircraft acquisition services
- Full service maintenance shop
- 18 hole golf course