Columbus Municipal Airport offers a wide range of attractions to both the flying and the non-flying public.
- Primary runway of 5-23 measuring 6401’ long by 150’ wide. Runway 23 is served by a precision instrument approach, ILS with MALSR, plus an NDB with GPS overlay.
- Crosswind runway 14-32 measures 5000’ long by 100’ wide.
- FBO services, including flight training, are available from Jeff Air Pilot Services.
- Service area with an avionics shop and maintenance shop.
- Blackerby’s Hangar Five Restaurant is located in the terminal building and offers delicious food and a superb view of aviation activities.
Photos courtesy The Republic